IT market in 2021 and the impact of technology on the business environment
Technology is becoming more and more responsive to business needs, creating new opportunities while ERP systems gain new roles in process automation and optimisation. The trend on how technology will lead businesses by 2021 can be foreseen in studies regarding IT trends, their influence and evolution within the latest years.
The ERP system Clarvision incorporates the latest technologies from Machine Learning, Big Data Analysis and AI, adapting itself to the current trends. At the same time, developers create new ways to better serve clients’ needs that may arise within the tech environment in the upcoming years.
- by 2021, 50% of enterprise infrastructure will include at least one form of Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence;
- by 2021, more than 25% of infrastructure services will be self-managed, with a lower risk of human error;
- by 2021, 65% of companies will implement universal encryption of server infrastructure in order to respect data privacy and integrity;
- in 2021, expenditure on infrastructure services will be 15% higher than expenditure on computers, data storage and networks, reflecting the continuous loop between CAPEX and OPEX.
The results of these predictions will be seen in business as following:
- The basic criteria in evaluating the capabilities of ERP systems is their level of intelligence. Intelligence will increase productivity and facilitate staff redistribution through process automation.
- Compliance and security levels increase through the ability of an intelligent system to anticipate and ultimately prevent security breaches.
- Through Big Data Analysis, an intelligent ERP system identifies cost generators, ultimately streamlining business resources.
- The Management gains greater predictability on costs and fluctuations through an ERP software that uses Machine Learning for data processing and AI for foresight.
- ERP software companies are challenged to offer more agile responses to new apps and provisions. Teams could accelerate business innovation through a faster access to those. Developers now also cover the role of a partner in innovation.
- Allocation is optimized. An ERP system is based on intentions, creating an intelligent-intuitive architecture.
- Administrative, manual tasks are eliminated through automation, which brings a partial reskilling of staff, generating new needs in labor management: specific trainings and qualifications, Learning & Development programs and career development plans.
Acording to this scenario, the first business instruments which are to be influenced by the presence or, on the contrary, the lack of new technologies in an increasingly digitalized world will be the payroll system, the HR-dedicated software solution and the ERP system.
Considering all of the above, our experts have created the ERP system – Clarvision – to meet all the needs that will come together with the evolution of technology. For this matter, our R&D team with the support of NTT DATA Tokyo center redesigns the software, based on IoT and Al technologies.
Source: IDC study, Futurescape, 2017