Steps for decision-making and implementing
Before shifting towards an ERP system, the management team has to think about and answer the following questions:
- Is this the right time for a change?
- Is our team prepared to answer to the implementation requirements?
- How long will business operations suffer during implementation? Will they be interrupted completely? If so, can we take responsibility on that?
- Is the investment worth it at this stage of business development?
Our specialist consultants will lead you to the most realistic answers, based on their 18 years of experience in manufacturing industries. Implementation need to be carefully evaluated by people with expertise, in order to prevent massive errors. In the big picture, the process has 5 steps:
- Evaluation and consulting
- Data preparation, back-ups
- ERP implementation and testing
- Training & Go Live!
Please find more details here, to understand why the biggest furniture exporters in Romania have chosen to trust us as their partners along this process. To see how the system works, please request for a Clarvision ERP Demo.